Senior Product Marketing Manager (London, UK or Copenhagen, DK)
Planday is the workforce collaboration platform that makes it easier for managers and hourly workers to communicate, collaborate, and get work done. With Planday, employees can communicate with each other, swap shifts and clock in and out, while managers can create smart schedule templates, measure their target revenue compared to wage costs and track hours worked.
Powered by some of the smartest people in the world, and driven by a growth-centric business model, we’re not only changing the way businesses across the world operate, but also how managers and employees fundamentally interact with each other. We’re also backed by some of the biggest VCs in Europe, including IdInvest, Creandum, SEB Equity.
We approach everything we do with conviction, intensity, and resourcefulness, which we believe allows us to deliver better experiences to our customers and each other. Our “UMPF” gets us out of bed in the morning, ready to innovate and dream of new ways to meet our customers’ needs.
Planday is looking for a dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager, who is creative, and has great interpersonal skills to help differentiate and grow our business. You will help deliver :
- Positioning of our product in key markets, verticals and segments
- Create compelling stories of how Planday helps optimize our customers businesses and optimize personal time
- Take ownership for how we differentiate our product and define plans for how we market Planday product enhancements
- Be part of pricing and commercialize our new products, and optimize our go-to-market strategies
- Deliver competitive differentiation, build deep knowledge of the competition in the market, and feed into product organization to ensure we keep our market leadership position
- Work cross organizationally to ensure alignment across the whole company
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing or events in a high tech company (enterprise software experience preferred)
- Experience developing graphically interesting and compelling presentations and collateral. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Photoshop a plus
- A passion for reporting results and an understanding of how to present the data in a way that makes sense
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to execute multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Willingness to travel as needed to represent Planday across our markets.
- Strong communications and writing skills and ability to work well cross-functionally
- A sense of humor, tenacity, and do well under pressure
- The opportunity to play a key role in our international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great opportunities to develop in the role and build out our Product marketing organization
- Great location in Copenhagen
Who we are
We're at a very exciting stage in our growth process. We've stayed true to our scrappy, agile startup roots, but we have more resources and talent than startups have. To get to the stage we're at now, we've had to hustle every step of the way. So when we hire new team members, we're looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, collaborative, and interested in getting valuable work done.
Our values are the foundation for how we approach our work and each other. We strive for transparency, empowerment, and kindness, while at the same time trying to scale our efforts and work effectively.
What we do
Planday is the workforce collaboration platform that makes it easier for managers and hourly workers to communicate, collaborate, and get work done. With Planday, employees can communicate with each other, swap shifts and clock in and out, while managers can create smart schedule templates, measure their target revenue compared to wage costs and track hours worked. We empower businesses by making the relationship between hourly workers and their managers more efficient, transparent, and productive— which leads to better business returns.
We're backed by leading investors
We're one of the most well funded startups in the Nordics. In 2014, Planday received an A round investment from Creandum. In 2016, Planday raised a $14 million series B investment led by Idinvest, Creandum, SEB Private Equity. In 2018, Planday closed a C round of €35 million euros, led by SEB Private Equity, with additional investment from investors in previous funding rounds, including Creandum, LeadX Capital Partners and Idinvest.