UK Customer Onboarding Consultant
Do you want to develop your customer service and IT skills within an innovative and international company? Are you native English speaker and live in London? Then you might be a good fit for the Planday's new Customer Onboarding Consultant role!
We are looking for a service-minded individual to join our Customer Success team in London. You’ll join a team of passionate colleagues, who strive to give our customers the best support experience.
Your task will be to help new and existing customers with customer implementation and product setup. Therefore, it is vital that you enjoy helping new and existing customers, and managing their product setup.
As our Customer Onboarding Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- To drive new customers to success with a complete Planday setup
- Ongoing training and support of new customers in the system via online customer meetings
- System check and monitoring
- To establish and maintain good relationships with customers
- Answer the phone, answer the mail and answering live chats. The requests may relate to product support, product queries.
- To update Planday's CRM system (Zendesk, Inrtercom, Salesforce) with all customer dialogues and relevant documentation
- To be a sparring partner with the team and express flexibility, drive and a good sense of humor
- Some evening and weekend work is to be expected.
You are the right person for the job if you:
- Are native English speaker
- Are proactive, flexible and service-minded
- Can work in a structured way and have flair for IT
- Have experience working in a high-paced environment and can quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- Are flexible, have a strong drive, and a good sense of humor
- Love helping people and ensuring they have a good customers experience
- Speak either Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or German is a plus
- The opportunity to play a key role in our international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in central London - Farringdon Station
Planday is a technology company that was born in a Danish bar. We’ve come a long way since our cofounders first dreamed up a tool that would make scheduling and communicating more straightforward. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, we’re well-placed to provide businesses with a solution that meets their unique needs. Powered by some of the smartest people in the world, and driven by a growth-centric business model, we’re not only changing the way businesses across the world operate, but also how managers and employees fundamentally interact with each other. We’re also backed by some of the biggest VCs in Europe, including IdInvest, Creandum, SEB Equity.