Inside Sales Executive
Are you interested in becoming part of a quickly growing, fast paced company? Well, Planday could be for you. We help the most ambitious bars, gyms, and businesses with hourly employees work smarter.
Planday is headquartered in Denmark, but is growing strategically in Germany. To help us achieve the growth we’re aiming for, we’re looking for more talented people to join our German Sales team.
We believe the best working environment is characterized by freedom, respect, and ambitious goal setting. You are responsible for your own pipeline and budget, being a supportive teammate, and helping your colleagues when necessary.
Your role is to sell Planday to new customers by calling and reaching out to new businesses. This includes the following:
- Getting new customers onboard: from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Generate and pitch new business opportunities – mix of leads generated through partner channels, self-generated leads through cold canvas / events and inbound marketing leads
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within the German market
- Demonstrate the product via online sales presentations
The most important thing is your personality and drive. To be the right person for this role, you should be:
- Action-oriented, driven, and positive
- Result orientated and proactive
- Ambitious and demonstrate a high activity level
- Focused on achieving your goals and KPIs
- Excited about sales and the customer contact
We expect you to:
- Speak German as a first language or at a similar level
- Thrive in a fast paced sales environment
- Have a proven sales experience preferable within Saas or hospitality
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy reaching out to new potential customers
- Enjoy working with a high activity level
- Work from Planday’s Berlin office on a daily basis
- The opportunity to play a key role in our international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace
- Competitive salary with a mix of a fixed base salary and attractive commission
- Great location in Hamburg
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application below. Please also upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Inside Sales Executive.
Planday is a technology company that was born in a Danish bar. We’ve come a long way since our cofounders first dreamed up a tool that would make scheduling and communicating more straightforward. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, we’re well-placed to provide businesses with a solution that meets their unique needs. Powered by some of the smartest people in the world, and driven by a growth-centric business model, we’re not only changing the way businesses across the world operate, but also how managers and employees fundamentally interact with each other. We’re also backed by some of the biggest VCs in Europe, including IdInvest, Creandum, SEB Equity.