Channel Marketing Manager
Planday is searching for a talented and passionate Channel Marketing Manager. This role will partner with the global and regional marketing teams and the regional sales team to deliver a channel marketing strategy that develops, grows and nurtures our partner community.
The International Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and rolling out a channel marketing plan that’s aligned with our GTM plan. The ideal candidate has a demonstrable track record of delivering channel integrated marketing programs online and offline that enhance brand awareness, increase lead generation and ultimately drive higher pipeline contribution for international markets.
- Define quarterly channel marketing plans and collaborate with regional teams to ensure seamless execution
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation campaigns and programs that drive lead generation and deal registration (net new pipeline)
- Support the roll-out of new PRM system
- Develop marketing to-partner programs to accelerate the partners’ community success: partner newsletters, webinar program, enablement workshops, etc.
- Develop cross-sell/up-sell customer channel marketing programs that help expand our footprint
- Manage relationships with key agencies and track spend and metrics
- Provide quarterly regional business reporting and analysis on all channel programs and campaigns
- Develop a partner communication plan that includes case studies, events, updates and other relevant touchpoints
What You Bring to The Team
- Extensive channel marketing experience in SaaS, Cloud and/or WFM software
- Experience delivering effective demand generation marketing campaigns and programs through channel that deliver measurable and repeatable results
- Good knowledge of B2B marketing mix including social, digital and online. Experience with Account Based Marketing methodology and tactics is a plus
- Experience with channel enablement platforms and vendors. Experience in partner marketing automation
- Native Level English speaker. Second European language is a plus
- Innovative and creative thinker who contributes valuable new ideas and insights
- Resilience, drive and adaptability to thrive in a team that will grow quickly
- Ability to travel (10-20 % of time max)
- Strong academic record, to degree level or equivalent industry experience
- The opportunity to play a key role in our international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in central London
Planday grew out of a simple idea that first emerged in a Danish bar: scheduling and communication should be simple and straightforward for both managers and employees. Our product has come a long way since then, and we now offer a comprehensive SaaS product that can meet the unique needs of businesses ranging from 5 to 500 employees. We build software that makes it easier for managers and hourly workers to communicate, collaborate, and get work done. We empower businesses by making the relationship between hourly workers and their managers more efficient, transparent, and productive, which leads to better business returns.