Senior Frontend Web Developer
Do you love working closely with talented designers and want to be key in making the next generation of our Web Platform become a reality using the latest technologies to create the very best user experience? And do you want to demonstrate your skills in a rapidly growing international SaaS based platform while having fun with your colleagues? Then look no further and read on.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Frontend developer with strong visual web development experience, for our Copenhagen-based development team. You will join an international, skilled, cross-functional and self-driven product team that includes developers, designers and product managers.
We trust that you understand how your technical solutions contribute to realizing our company vision, and that you have a passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal. We are looking for engineers who enjoy engaging with customers and partners directly to help them be successful, and to build the tools that helps them use our platform with ease.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Help drive he team forward
- Contribute to solutions that help scale our platform to meet the demands of our rapidly growing customer base
- Work on improving how we work smarter with Frontend (internal and external libraries etc.)
- Be part of a strong creative cross-functional product team, designing, building and testing new products, services and infrastructure
- Creating clean, concise, robust, maintainable code across multiple platforms
- Work in a dynamic team oriented environment using agile methodologies.
- Take part in our objective to deploy every day, automate the hell out of things and learn as we go along
What are we looking for?
- Preferably 5+ years of experience developing web applications and real-time data-driven interfaces
- Fanatically in love with converting top notch designs into killer UX experiences
- Familiarity with mobile first development and responsive design and know how to bend CSS to your will
- Ability to work with a mix of latest and mature technologies like React.js, Redux and Node.js along with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in connecting to RESTful API endpoints that accepts and returns JSON
- Ideally well versed in Test-Driven Development (TDD) or similar techniques using frameworks like Mocha/Jasmine/Qunit/Karma
- Familiar with version control systems (Git)
- Working experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration and deployment) using Webpack, Gulp, Grunt or the like
- Experience building Enterprise SAAS products a big plus
- Curiosity towards cutting technology, web, cloud or mobile development, programming languages, frameworks, methodologies
- An online portfolio of projects on Github or any other place is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Lastly it doesn't hurt if you can kick ass on the foosball table or can play an instrument for the Friday-bar sessions when Planday'ers hangout
As our new Senior Frontend Developer you will
- Be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Get opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through hackathons, meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Get great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Lots of team and community events
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Mobile Engineering Lasse Rey-Andersen at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Danish work permit is required and you need to be situated in or in close proximity to Copenhagen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Planday is one of the fastest growing VC-backed technology companies in Europe and is now changing the employee scheduling and workforce management industry with it’s leading technology. We’ve come a long way since our cofounders first dreamed up a tool that would make employee scheduling and communicating more straightforward. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, we’re well-placed to provide businesses with a solution that meets their unique needs. Powered by some of the smartest people in the world, and driven by a growth-centric business model, we’re not only changing the way businesses across the world operate, but also how managers and employees fundamentally interact with each other. We’ve recently completed a series C funding round, and we’re backed by some of the biggest VCs in Europe, including Creandum, IdInvest, and SEB Equity, the investors behind Spotify and izettle – we’re on the path to significant growth over the coming years.
Planday is used by different sized organisations in a variety of industries such with more than 250,000 users onboard. We are highly passionate and are prepared to go the extra mile to meet our customers' needs, but also have a great time doing it, and with over 10 different nationalities across our five global offices, we have a multicultural work environment which is great to be a part of.
If you recognise these values in yourself, come and join our journey!
To see what it's like to work at Planday, click here: https://planday.wistia.com/medias/4prw0a0bi2