Inside Sales Superstar
Planday is one of the fastest growing VC-backed technology companies in Europe and is now changing the employee scheduling and workforce management industry with its leading technology. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders first dreamed up a tool that would make employee scheduling and communicating more straightforward. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, we’re well-placed to provide businesses with a solution that meets their unique needs. Powered by some of the smartest people in the world, and driven by a growth-centric business model, we’re not only changing the way businesses across the world operate, but also how managers and employees fundamentally interact with each other. We’ve recently completed a series C funding round, and we’re backed by some of the biggest VCs in Europe, including Creandum, IdInvest, and SEB Equity, the investors behind Spotify and Izettle – we’re on the path to significant growth over the coming years.
Planday is used by different sized organisations in a variety of industries and have more than 250,000 users onboard. We are highly passionate and are prepared to go the extra mile to meet our customers' needs, but also have a great time doing it. With over 20 different nationalities across our five global offices, we have a multicultural work environment which is amazing to be a part of.
If you recognise these values in yourself, it would be great for you to join our journey.
We believe the best working environment is characterized by freedom, respect, and ambitious goal setting. You are responsible for your own pipeline and budget, being a supportive teammate, and helping your colleagues when necessary.
Your role is to sell Planday to new customers by calling and reaching out to new businesses. This includes the following:
- Getting new customers onboard: from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Generate and pitch new business opportunities – mix of leads generated through partner channels, self-generated leads through cold canvas / events and inbound marketing leads
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within the UK market
- Demonstrate the product via online sales presentations
The most important thing is your personality and drive. To be the right person for this role, you should be:
- Action-oriented, driven, and positive
- Result orientated and proactive
- Ambitious and demonstrate a high activity level
- Focused on achieving your goals and KPIs
- Excited about sales and the customer contact
We expect you to:
- Speak English as a first language or at a similar level
- Thrive in a fast paced sales environment
- Have a proven sales experience preferable within Saas or hospitality
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy reaching out to new potential customers
- Enjoy working with a high activity level
- Work from Planday’s London office on a daily basis
- The opportunity to play a key role in our international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace
- Competitive salary with a mix of a fixed base salary and attractive commission
- Great location in central London