Inside Sales Executive (US)
Planday is searching for an energetic, entrepreneurial Inside Sales Executive to lead our North American partner sales. This role is critical to rapid expansion across North America, and will involve working closely with some of the biggest brands around, and working with partners like Apple and Intuit.
The North American Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for customer adoption, retention, and growth within a territory. We need an experienced sales person who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and on-boarding clients with polished presentation skills.
The role will be based in LA.
- Develop and manage relationships within accounts in your territory
- Getting new customers onboard: from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Generate and pitch new business opportunities – mix of leads generated through partner channels, events and inbound marketing leads
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application below. Please also upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Inside Sales Executive.
The most important thing is your personality and drive. To be the right person for this role, you should be:
- Experience selling to SMB companies
- Action-oriented, driven, and positive
- Result orientated and proactive
- Ambitious and demonstrate a high activity level
- Focused on achieving your goals and KPIs
- Excited about sales and the customer contact
We expect you to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Have a proven sales experience preferable within SaaS or hospitality
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy reaching out to new potential customers
- Enjoy working with a high activity level
- Second language (Spanish) – preferred but not essential
Planday is a technology company that was born in a Danish bar. We’ve come a long way since our cofounders first dreamed up a tool that would make scheduling and communicating more straightforward. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, we’re well-placed to provide businesses with a solution that meets their unique needs. Powered by some of the smartest people in the world, and driven by a growth-centric business model, we’re not only changing the way businesses across the world operate, but also how managers and employees fundamentally interact with each other. We’re also backed by some of the biggest VCs in Europe, including IdInvest, Creandum, SEB Equity.