Customer Support Consultant for Germany
Do you want to develop your customer service and IT skills within an innovative and international company? And are you native German speaker? Then you might be Planday´s new Customer Support Consultant!
We are looking for a service-minded individual to join our Customer Success team in London or Copenhagen. You’ll join a team of passionate colleagues, who strive to give our customers the best support experience.
As our Customer Support Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers via our support channels: telephone, online chat and email
- Answering questions about how to use Planday as well as best practice of scheduling and administration for the hospitality industry
- Testing and troubleshooting issues before passing them on to a second line of technical support
- Collaborating closely with colleagues both in your own team and across the business
- Taking your own initiative in terms of finding the best solutions for your customers and for your team
You are the right person for the job if you:
- Love helping people and setting a positive tone of any communication
- Are proactive, like problem-solving and can think outside of the box
- Are native German speaker
- Can work in a structured way and have flair for IT
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment and can quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- Are flexible, have a strong drive, and a good sense of humor
- It is a plus if you have experience using Planday from a previous workplace
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Planday means that you become part of an ambitious team where the sky is the limit. In addition, you get:
- Being a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location on Islands brygge
- Private healthcare coverage
To read more about Planday's workforce management, please visit our website www.planday.com
Planday is a technology company that was born in a Danish bar. We’ve come a long way since our cofounders first dreamed up a tool that would make scheduling and communicating more straightforward. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, we’re well-placed to provide businesses with a solution that meets their unique needs. Powered by some of the smartest people in the world, and driven by a growth-centric business model, we’re not only changing the way businesses across the world operate, but also how managers and employees fundamentally interact with each other. We’re also backed by some of the biggest VCs in Europe, including IdInvest, Creandum, SEB Equity.