Technical Product Manager
The mission of the Planday product team is to create the most-loved shift based platform for everyone in the world. To help us get there, we are looking for a leader to define and deliver on our platform vision. You will make it possible to scale our product across mid-sized and large enterprises, understanding their needs to behaviors. Come join us to set the new standard for how shift based business stay successful.
In this role you will help define the key part of the Planday experience for our larger customers, making the interactions faster and more delightful around the world. A successful candidate will have experience successfully working cross-functionally across business and technology teams to iteratively deliver complex solutions. You will form insights about customers from data analysis, focus groups and feedback to understand customer needs from all our markets.
You will find creative ways act on these insights, translate those ideas into designs, and harness the passion and energy of teams across the company to bring these designs into the world for our customers. You will help shape our vision and road map, define the principles that allows many teams to innovate independently, and integrate these efforts into a coherent product strategy. Your deliverables may include new features, new developer APIs, as well as driving business results through metrics driven analysis.
- 5 years of industry work experience or equivalent
- Strong creative, analytic, and communication skills
- Demonstrated product leadership and delivery at speed
- Ability to successfully work across cultures and time zones
- A sense of humor and demonstrated ability to have fun
- 10 years of industry work experience or equivalent
- Degree or work experience in software or related engineering field
- Previous worldwide delivery of SaaS features
- Work experience with data modeling and machine learning preferred
- History of working with design and engineering teams to bring new design concepts to market
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career.
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Fun and exciting team with a lot of great co-workers