Planday is searching for an energetic, entrepreneurial Partner Manager to lead our North American partner relationships and channel business. This role is critical to rapid expansion across North America, and will involve working closely with some of the biggest brands around, including Apple and Intuit.
The North American Partner Manager will be responsible for planning and executing go-to-market activities through a number of different channels including platform partners such as Apple, integrated solution partners like Intuit and Lightspeed, accountants and value-added resellers. The role will be based in LA and has the kind of growth opportunities made possible by combining the best product with some of the strongest channel partners.
- Work closely with key partners to agree a set of go-to-market activities, in collaboration with Planday’s global Marketing and Partnership teams
- Recruit new partners in selected areas
- Align tightly with the North American sales teams in New York and LA to ensure smooth lead handover processes and mutual success
- Hold partners accountable via regular reviews against mutually agreed activity, lead, opportunity and revenue targets and formal quarterly business reviews
- Create business cases for the introduction of new partners and/or integrations, including suggested commercial engagement models
- Ensure the PRM system is providing value, proactively suggesting areas for improvement based on partner feedback
What You Bring to The Team
- Experience working in a commercial role within Software-as-a-Service ecosystems
- A track record of accountability and delivery against targets
- The ability to influence and form tight relationships with partner organisations
- A real self-starter that can make decisions and skillfully negotiate roadblocks
- B2B experience, ideally within an SMB context
- Resilience, drive and adaptability to thrive in a team that will grow quickly
- A good team player - initially a team of 4 in LA, but with significant growth potential
- Ability to travel (approx 10-20% of time)
- The opportunity to play a key role in our rapid, international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace, lots of opportunity to visit key offices in Copenhagen and London
- Competitive pay and benefits including flexible vacations
Planday grew out of a simple idea that first emerged in a Danish bar: scheduling and communication should be simple and straightforward for both managers and employees. Our product has come a long way since then, and we now offer a comprehensive SaaS product that can meet the unique needs of businesses ranging from 15 to 400,000 employees. We build software that makes it easier for managers and shift-based workers to communicate, collaborate, and get work done. We empower businesses by making the relationship between shift workers and their managers more efficient, transparent, and productive, which leads to better business returns. Today, Planday has customers in 52 countries including some of the best bars, restaurants, gyms, retailers, staffing, security and healthcare companies on the planet.