Software Developer - .NET (Copenhagen)
Are you interested in working with a rapidly growing SaaS based platform? Do you thrive on the excitement of working with high availability systems? Then look no further and read on.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Planday is looking for .NET software developers with strong web or mobile development experience. You will join one of our international cross-functional and self-organising product teams that includes developers, designers, testers and product owners.
We trust that you understand how your technical solutions contribute to realizing our company vision, and that you have a passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal. We are looking for developers who enjoy engaging with customers and partners directly to help them be successful, and to build the tools that helps them use our platform with ease.
- Design and develop fully functional applications that make for easy integration with 3rd party clients or internal services
- Contribute to solutions that help scale our platform to meet the demands of our rapidly growing customer base
- Working with the entire lifecycle of a system, from writing code and tests to deploying it to production and supporting it.
- Deploying code multiple times a day using automated pipelines.
- Be part of a strong creative cross-functional product team, designing, building and testing new products, services and infrastructure
- Creating clean, concise, robust, maintainable code across multiple platforms
- Work in a dynamic team oriented environment using agile methodologies.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND EXPOSURE:
- Experience building enterprise SaaS products
- Strong experience building high throughput and high availability systems
- Strong experience using C# in .NET, ASP.NET MVC & WEB API
- Experience creating RESTful API endpoints that accept and return JSON.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts like SQL, indexes and constraints, transactions, and object-relational mapping. Specific experience with MS SQL Server is a bonus.
- At home with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with automation of build and deployment pipelines
- Good experience writing automated tests to accompany your code at unit, contract, and system levels
- Exposure to some of the following - docker, microservices, web services, NoSQL, AWS, Azure, or Openstack
- Working experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration and deployment)
- Curiosity towards cutting edge technology within web, cloud or mobile development, programming languages, frameworks, methodologies
- An online portfolio of projects on Github or any other place is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through hackathons, meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen (Remote working is a possibility for the right candidate)
- Lots of team and community events
Planday is a SaaS Workforce collaboration solution that empowers managers and employees to work smarter. Planday is used by different sized companies in a variety of industries such as restaurants, hotels, retailers, call centers, fitness clubs, etc with more than 250,000 users onboard.
We live and die by our company values, which means we're ready to go the extra mile to meet our customers' needs. But we also love to have a good time together. Our Copenhagen headquarters are three floors of cool, loft-style office space, and we're based in the heart of this beautiful city's startup community.
With over 10 different nationalities across our five global offices, we have a fun and multicultural work environment. Our company language is English, but we're always trying to pick up a couple of phrases in each other's languages.
Planday has raised one of the biggest venture funded C rounds in Denmark with €35M in August 2018, and are uniquely positioned to accelerate the growth and position as the #1 vendor for shift based businesses.
Planday is headquartered in Denmark, but is growing fast in the UK. We’re investing in leadership and customer-facing roles, as well as growing a brand-new development hub! This is an exciting time to join a growing team, tasked with making our product faster and more feature-rich.
If you’ve got any, just write an email to Lasse Rey-Andersen at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Danish or UK work permit is required and you need to be situated in or in close proximity to either London or Copenhagen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.