Customer Activation Consultant, NYC
Do you enjoy working with customer support and have a passion for IT, whilst having fun with your colleagues?
… Then you might be Planday’s new Customer Activation Consultant!
Do you want to develop your customer service and IT skills within an innovative and international company? Are you native English speaker and live in New York City? Then you might be a good fit for the Planday's new Customer Activation Consultant role!
We are looking for a service-minded individual to join our Customer Success team in NYC. You’ll join a team of passionate colleagues, who strive to give our customers the best support experience.
For our NYC-based team you will join an international, skilled and self-driven team that includes Sales Consultants and Customer Support.
- Drive new customers to success with a complete Planday setup
- Deliver ongoing training and support to new customers in the system via online customer meetings
- System check and monitoring
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers
- Giving support to our customers via our different support canals: telephone, e-mails and live chats. The requests may relate to product support, product queries and the like.
- Update Planday's CRM system (Zendesk, Salesforce e.g.) with customer dialogue and relevant info
- Being in a close dialogue with the support team, express flexibility, drive and a good sense of humor
- Travel activities across US might be required and some evening and weekend work is to be expected
Who you are
As a person you come across as a strong and open communicator who is keen to details and has good skills and a passion for IT.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Thrive in a performance oriented international environment with a fast pace
- Enjoy facing complex problems and find challenges inspiring, as the customer’s requirements will need your strong analytic abilities and creative mind
- Have the ability to liaise with exciting and potential new customers in a professional way by phone and online sessions. You will also need to be comfortable with having meetings with the customer onsite.
- You speak English as a native language
- Experience from a similar IT support role is preferred
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Planday is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- 15 paid days holidays
- Healthcare and dental care
- Office located in central Williamsburg
- A chance to join a self-driven and high-performance culture
- An opportunities to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time informal and fun working environment with great colleagues
- An attractive role where you will be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
To read more about Planday's workforce management, please visit our website www.planday.com
Planday is a technology company that was born in a Danish bar. We’ve come a long way since our cofounders first dreamed up a tool that would make scheduling and communicating more straightforward. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, we’re well-placed to provide businesses with a solution that meets their unique needs. Powered by some of the smartest people in the world, and driven by a growth-centric business model, we’re not only changing the way businesses across the world operate, but also how managers and employees fundamentally interact with each other. We’re also backed by some of the biggest VCs in Europe, including IdInvest, Creandum, SEB Equity.